Summer Office Hours
July 2 to August 16
Monday to Thursday
8:00 to 4:00
Attention Graduating Grade 12 students!!
Grade 12 students returning for an extra year must re-register for service. Contact the Consortium or click on ‘register for the bus’ button above before mid-August to ensure bus service for the first day of school.
This program teaches bus safety to first time riders from JK to Grade 3 and provides an opportunity for students to experience a bus ride.
Children, along with a parent, will be given a bus ride that will allow them to practice what they have learned. An opportunity for children to ride without parents will also be provided with transportation staff on the bus.
Due to safety reasons, we are unable to permit toddlers or infants a ride on the bus.
- Sessions will be approximately 1.5 hours.
- To register for the program in Dryden or Kenora on August 24th, contact the Consortium office. Families in all other communities are to contact your school for details.
We provide school bus service for eligible riders registered at the following School Boards:
- Keewatin-Patricia District School Board
- Kenora Catholic District School Board
- The Northwest Catholic District School Board
- Conseil scolaire de district catholique des Aurores boréales
Once you have registered for school, click here to check for school bus eligibility and register for bussing.