Time to start looking ahead to the NEW SCHOOL YEAR!
Unless notified by our office over the summer, your child(ren)’s bussing will continue year to year without change. If you would like to be reminded of the specific arrangements, follow these steps:
- Select ‘log in’ on the Parent Portal page
- Log-in or Create an Account
- Register your child using their OEN found on their report card, along with their birth date
- Detailed 2019-2020 arrangements will be available after August 15th
Summer Office Hours
August 19 – 30
Monday to Friday
8:00 to 4:00
Attention Graduating Grade 12 students!!
Grade 12 students returning for an extra year must re-register for service. Contact the Consortium or click on ‘register for the bus’ button above before mid-August to ensure bus service for the first day of school.
This program teaches bus safety to first time riders from JK to Grade 3 and provides an opportunity for students to experience a bus ride.
Children, along with a parent, will be given a bus ride that will allow them to practice what they have learned. An opportunity for children to ride without parents will also be provided with transportation staff on the bus.
Due to safety reasons, we are unable to permit toddlers or infants a ride on the bus.
- Sessions will be approximately 1.5 hours.
- To register for the program in Dryden or Kenora on August 24th, contact the Consortium office. Families in all other communities are to contact your school for details.
We provide school bus service for eligible riders registered at the following School Boards:
- Keewatin-Patricia District School Board
- Kenora Catholic District School Board
- The Northwest Catholic District School Board
- Conseil scolaire de district catholique des Aurores boréales
Once you have registered for school, click here to check for school bus eligibility and register for bussing.