The Northwestern Ontario Student Services Consortium and our Bus Operator partners are currently looking for friendly, positive individuals who enjoy working with children and have a desire to make a difference in their lives. School bus driving is rewarding a career that fits your own lifestyle and offers work-life balance.
No professional driving experience is necessary. You must be 21 years or older, have a full G licence with a good driving record. All required training is provided to obtain your B license.
Enjoy the many benefits of being a school bus driver:
- Regular, part-time hours (with additional hours available)
- Competitive wages
- Free professional driver training
- Weekends, holidays and summers off
- Early morning and afternoon work leave you free for the bulk of the day for other activities
- Eligible drivers can receive bonuses of up to $2,000 per school year through the Ontario School Bus Driver Recruitment & Retention Program
Apply Now by Contacting a Bus Operator
SCHNEIDER BUS LINES
Telephone: (807) 620-3546