Kenora bus KN19 is running approximately one hour late this morning.
The following bus routes will be impacted by flooding and road closures on Thursday, June 2.
- KN13 stops on Coker Road and Austin Lake Road north of School Road will be cancelled due to road closures.
- KN15 stops on Beggs Road, School Road, and Essex Road north of Hooterville Trail will be cancelled due to road closures.
- RL6 – stops on Dupont Drive and Young Street east of Chelsea Street will be cancelled due to conditions on Young Street.
- VB33, VB34, & VB51 – stops on Highway 105, Highway 609, Quibell Road, and Blue Lake Loop Road will be cancelled due to road conditions and road closures.
- DR22 – all stops on Eton Rugby Road (Hwy. 605), Rugby Lake Road, Houde Road, & Stenberg Road will be cancelled due to the closure of Eton Rugby Road (Hwy. 605).
- DR21 – all stops on Berglund Road will be cancelled due to the closure of Minnitaki Road South.
- DR20 – stops on Glengoland Road will be cancelled due to flooding and road conditions.
- SL51 – stops on Sturgeon River Road between Sturgeon Meadows Road and Highway 72 will be cancelled due to road closure.