Please be advised of the following school bus routes that will be impacted by flooding and road closures on Tuesday, May 10.
- VB33 and VB34 – some stops will be cancelled due to flooding on Highway 105 at Buller Creek.
- DR22 – all stops on Eton Rugby Road (Hwy. 605), Rugby Lake Road, Houde Road, & Stenberg Road will be cancelled due to the closure of Eton Rugby Road (Hwy. 605).
- DR21 – all stops on Berglund Road will be cancelled due to the closure of Minnitaki Road South.
- DR5 – stops on Richan Road north of McLean Lake Road will be cancelled due to closure of Richan Road (Hwy. 665)
- KN30, KN60, and KN50 will be cancelled due to flooding on Highway 71.
- KN13 & KN15 – all stops north of the Kenora By-pass (Hwy. 17A) will be cancelled due to flooding and road closures.
- KN16 – stops north of Basket Lake Bridge will be cancelled due to the closure of Highway 658.
- KN41 – service to Minaki north of Catastrophe Lake will be cancelled due to closure of Highway 695.
Red Lake/Ear Falls
- RL1*, RL3, RL4, RL5, RL35, & RL94 will be cancelled on Tuesday, May 10 due to the ongoing closure of Highway 105. (RL1 will run for Ear Falls Public School students)