Please be advised of the following school bus routes that will be impacted by flooding and road closures on Tuesday, May 10.
- VB33 and VB34 – some stops will be cancelled due to flooding on Highway 105 at Buller Creek.
- DR22 – all stops on Eton Rugby Road (Hwy. 605), Rugby Lake Road, Houde Road, & Stenberg Road will be cancelled due to the closure of Eton Rugby Road (Hwy. 605).
- DR21 – all stops on Berglund Road will be cancelled due to the closure of Minnitaki Road South.
- DR5 – stops on Richan Road north of McLean Lake Road will be cancelled due to closure of Richan Road (Hwy. 665)
- KN30, KN60, and KN50 will be cancelled due to flooding on Highway 71.
- KN13 & KN15 – all stops north of the Kenora By-pass (Hwy. 17A) will be cancelled due to flooding and road closures.
- KN16 – stops north of Basket Lake Bridge will be cancelled due to the closure of Highway 658.
Red Lake/Ear Falls
The Municipality of Red Lake has reported that Highway 105 at Caribou Creek has reopened, and is advising caution as conditions could change. At this time it is anticipated that all buses will run on Tuesday, May 10.
- RL3 & RL35 – all stops on Dellenor Road are cancelled due to road closure.