Please be advised that the following school bus routes will be impacted by flooding and road closures on Tuesday, May 24.
- KN13, KN15, & KN88 – all stops north of the Kenora By-pass (Hwy. 17A) will be cancelled due to flooding and road closures.
- RL6 – stops on Dupont Drive and Young Street east of Chelsea Street will be cancelled due to conditions on Young Street.
- VB16, VB29, VB31 – delays are expected due to a detour around flooding on Highway 17 at Rhyner Road.
- VB33, VB34, & VB51 – stops on Highway 105, Highway 609, Quibell Road, and Blue Lake Loop Road will be cancelled due to flooding and road conditions.
- DR22 – all stops on Eton Rugby Road (Hwy. 605), Rugby Lake Road, Houde Road, & Stenberg Road will be cancelled due to the closure of Eton Rugby Road (Hwy. 605).
- DR21 – all stops on Berglund Road will be cancelled due to the closure of Minnitaki Road South.
- DR20 – stops on Glengoland Road will be cancelled due to flooding and road conditions.
- SL51 – stops on Sturgeon River Road from Sturgeon Meadows Road to Highway 72 will be cancelled due to road closure.
- ADDED – SL54 will be approximately 45 mins late due to driver shortage.